Hi I’m Bonnie
One day I will write about my life. Not now though and never all of it.
What I can tell you is that I understand what it’s like to be an orphan at 5. What it’s like to grow up in an alcoholic household where on the surface we were the cool family to be with. Where underneath was at times a very different story.
I know the drug scene well and have played in the gang lifestyle. I also understand what it’s like running a business and the stress of working in the corporate arena while being a solo mum.
I know about suicide first hand, depression, not belonging and violence.
I also know about strength and what it takes to come clean, sort my shit out and take responsibility for my life.
That’s all you really need to know as this isn’t about me, it’s about you.
Live well. Be brave.
- Masters in International Communication (MIC)
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Coaching (G.D.Prof.Coach)
- Current Grad.Dip in Psychotherapy (AUT)
- 30+ years Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga practice & teaching (YA200, YA500)
- Certificates in Hatha Yoga, Pregnancy Yoga and Mindfulness