Hi I’m Bonnie
One day I may write about my life. Not now though and never all of it. It’s too long, complex and quite frankly not important.
What I can tell you is that I understand how hard it is to change old behaviours, get healthy, be a responsible human being (whatever that means) and to step up and own your crap.
I’ve experienced what it’s like running a business and the stress of working in the corporate arena while being a solo mum – dealing with difficult and complex personalities and being pushed down and backed into a corner.
I also know about strength and the discipline it takes to sort my life out, find my voice, my power, claim back my dignity and take responsibility for living authentically while respectfully coexisting with others in this lifetime.
That’s all you really need to know as this isn’t about me, it’s about you.
Live well. Be brave. Shine.
- Masters in International Communication (MIC)
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Coaching (G.D.Prof.Coach)
- Currently studying on the Grad.Dip in Psychotherapy (AUT)
- 30+ years Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga practice & teaching (YA200, YA500)
- Certificates in Hatha Yoga, Pregnancy Yoga and Mindfulness
- Mum – Business Owner – Nonconformist since 1972